Friday 12 May 2017

Alica's Magic pen

In English we looked at a book which had no writing. The book was called Journey. We looked carefully at the illustrations and  used our imagination to write what we thought might be happening.
We used wow words to describe the setting and the characters in our story.


" I can hear the dawn chorus" Emily Cr


"I could see tiny waves rushing past me and my reflection in the water". Maddy


" I stopped running and I let the purple sparkly bird free" Zanthi




In Maths we have been sharing equally into groups  for example


" 10 divided by 5 = 2  Austin


In Science we have been learning about living , non - living things and things which have never lived.


2 A car isn't alive because it doesn't eat or breathe but is  powered by batteries".


This week's learning owl is Isabella who has been persevering with her writing. Well done have fun with Snowy.





No comments:

Post a Comment